Jindal Forum for Space Law
We are excited to announce the launch of the Jindal Forum for Space Law (“JFSL”). This forum has been founded by law students of Jindal Global Law School, India. We request you to kindly post our call for submissions on your website so that we can receive contributions for our blog from students and space law enthusiasts across the world. We believe that the theme of our blog and forum fits right into your area of expertise and operations, that is, international law.
The Jindal Forum for Space Law envisages to foster an interest in space law, along with alumni, faculty and professionals in space law and related fields. We wish to generate discourse and awareness about Space Law issues at both the national and international level. Our aim is to create a space for students to create and publish content in the field of space law. As an initiative in an esteemed Indian University, we wish to contribute to the academic discourse on Indian Space law, considering the competitive environment for all space faring nations. Additionally, we aim to contribute to creating a national space policy and increase discussions around private investment and participation in space exploration.
The link to our blog is available here.
Call for Submissions
We are inviting submissions on any subject matter related to and limited to Outer Space Law on a rolling basis. For further details, please refer to the submission guidelines here.
Introducing the Team
- Faculty Advisor: Prof. Aleksandar Milanov (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- External Advisor: Garv Sultania (email@example.com)
- Tejas Gulati (firstname.lastname@example.org), Managing Editor
- Aadhya Shrotriya (email@example.com), Content Writer
- Abhinav Bhalla (firstname.lastname@example.org), Content Writer
- Shalini Prem (email@example.com), Associate Editor
- Tanya Srivastava (firstname.lastname@example.org), Associate Editor
- Chaitanya Kishore Sunkara (email@example.com), Associate Editor
For regular updates, follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn.
Should you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please feel free to email us at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘. You can also call us or contact us on WhatsApp on +91 991062944.