Three months internships at Nuremberg Academy
The International Nuremberg Principles Academy (Nuremberg Academy) is a foundation
established to promote international criminal law and is based at the site of the Nuremberg
Trials, the birthplace of modern international criminal law. The IANP makes it a special
priority to work with countries and societies that face challenges in international criminal
law. Founders of the foundation are the German Foreign Office, the Free State of Bavaria
and the City of Nuremberg.
We are seeking individuals on an ongoing basis for 3-month internships to support the individual areas of event organization, press, and research.
– Interesting and diverse insights into the work of a newly established foundation with
an international orientation
– Internship compensation based on the number of hours worked per week
– Flexible working hours
– Study in a subject relevant to the respective work area
– Ability to rapidly grasp new tasks and concepts
– Excellent communication and language skills (working languages are German and
– Creative implementation of tasks
– Knowledge of MS Office
– Personal initiative, commitment, and reliability
– Legal age
We are primarily seeking interns who are still pursuing a course of training/working towards
Would you like to find out more?
Please prepare a brief, informative application with your resume and a cover letter
specifying the possible period of time and number of hours of week you would like to
work and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Petra Härtel, head of administration
Phone: +49 (0) 911 – 231 23973, email@example.com