One position as Intern in Private International Law (100%)
The T.M.C. Asser Instituut currently seeks an intern who wishes to gain experience by working on projects in the Private International Law branch.
What we offer:
One full time, paid (a stipend of € 300 to € 450 a month, depending on level of education) internship, starting February 2020.
Interested candidates should have:
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree with a private international law or comparative orientation (eg. Dutch law, European Law or another private law profile).
- Good command of the English language and preferably other Western European languages.
- Minimum 3 months, with possibility of extension of another 3 months
- 5 days a week
- To assist in carrying out current research project, especially the JUDGTRUST Project;
- Selection and collection of relevant jurisprudence and literature;
- Research for projects and project applications;
- Drafting reports, editing tasks;
- Updating case law, small administrative tasks.
How to apply:
Interested candidates eligible to live and work in the Netherlands are requested to submit their curriculum vitae and motivation letter in English (e-mail only) mentioning your name ‘application internship Private International Law’ in the subject line to PO@asser.nl
Further information here