One Position as a Research and Training Assistant (30h/week)
GZ A 0064/1-2021
The Department of Public Law, International and European Law is offering the position of a Research and teaching assistant (doctoral candidate – Application group B1; the minimum monthly salary for this position is € 2,228.60 – 14 times per year – and may be increased on the basis of the collective bargaining agreement by taking into account previous experience specific to the job)
- Planned start of employment : 1 October 2021
- Duration of employment : 4 years
- Employment in hours per week : 30
- Working hours : as agreed
- Responsibilities : scientific support in research and teaching in the field of International law and European law as well as administrative tasks, independent research activities including the writing and publication of a dissertation and in principle, from the third year of employment, independent teaching to the extent of two hours per week
- Conditions of employment : Completed diploma or master’s degree in law or equivalent degree in an EU member state; admission to a relevant doctoral programme at the relevant doctoral studies at the University of Salzburg
- Desired additional qualifications : additional foreign language skills (especially English, possibly French), Diploma or Master’s thesis in the field of public international or European law or a proven focus in studies or a concrete dissertation project in this area, Experience in participating in scientific work, familiarity with university procedures
- Desired personal characteristics : independent, reliable, good team member, ability to interpret legal issues from multiple angles
For further information contact: +43/662/8044 -3650
Written application deadline is 11th August, 2021 ;
The Paris Lodron University of Salzburg strives to increase the proportion of women in the academic and general university staff, especially in management positions and therefore explicitly invites qualified women to apply. In the case of equal qualifications, women are given priority.
Persons with disabilities or chronic illnesses who meet the required qualification criteria are expressly invited to apply. Information can be obtained by calling +43/662/8044-2462 or by visiting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, travel and accommodation expenses incurred on the occasion of the admission procedure cannot be reimbursed.
Admissions are made in accordance with the provisions of the Universities Act 2002 (UG) and the Salaried Employees Act.
Please send your application, quoting the reference number of the job advertisement (GZ A 0064/1-2021), by e-mail to email@example.com.