Writing Competition: Integrating Business and Trade Laws with Climate Change
The United Nations Millennium Fellows (Batch of 2021) of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow, India, and the Oxford Business Review bring to you an exciting opportunity on the theme ‘Integrating Business and Trade Laws with Climate Change’. This competition is being organized in association with Rab & Rab Associates, India, and DER Legal, Sweden which are leading law firms in wide-spanning areas of commercial laws.
Format of the Symposium and the Competition:
We are organizing a short-article writing competition in collaboration with the Oxford Business Review. Authors will be required to submit a piece of about 600- 1000 words. The winners will be announced by the first week of November 2021 at the symposium.
The three major areas to be covered are:
1. Trade and Investment and Climate Change
2. Commercial Laws and Climate Change
3. Dispute Resolution and Climate Change
Eligibility: Open to all
Prizes and Perks:
1. 100 USD cash prize to the authors of the top 3 submissions.
2. Internship Opportunities with OBR and Rab & Rab Associates.
3. Publication opportunity with OBR.
1. Final submission deadline: 15th October 2021
2. Announcement of Result: November 2021
Registration link: https://forms.gle/g1WhUH5JzKeHK7Je8