Higher Education Curriculums – Issues, Concerns and Challenges
We are currently inviting chapters to a co-edited volume to be published by the Muenster University Verlag (Press), Germany in 2022. The volume theme: “Higher Education Curriculums – Issues, Concerns and Challenges”, i.e. the issues and challenges associated with higher education curriculums across countries, e.g., how are curriculums affected by societal norms and what are the international trends; how do norms affect the laws and vice versa.
In particular, we would like chapters that examine curriculums pertaining to women, gender, queer studies etc., how it is reflected in curricular as well as theoretical discussions, and its implications in society.
GUIDELINES FOR CONTRIBUTORS:
- A chapter must be an original work of the author(s) and not published elsewhere.Contributors are solely responsible for any issues arising out of plagiarism and neither the Editorial Board nor the Publishers will be liable for the same.
- A chapter should be in double line spacing, font size 12, Times New Roman, inclusive of footnotes, adopting MLA citation style, and must not not exceed 7500 words. Use margins of 1.25 inches on the left and 1.00 inch on all other sides. The chapter shall be accompanied by submission of an abstract of 300 words.
- The language should be English.
- Selection of chapters will be done through peer review by the Editorial Board. The decision of the Board is final.
- The author(s) will be consulted prior to publication, if the Editorial Board desires to make any substantial changes to any chapter.
- Abstracts should be sent via email to Dr Naik (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Last date for submission of Abstract: 31st December 2020.
- Contributors will be informed of the acceptance/rejection of their abstracts by email during the third week of January 2021.